Saturday 12 May 2012

reflection lecture maker


When first time I heard the word ‘lecture maker’ all the question about lecture maker keep wondering on my mind before my lecture tough me about it.Before that, I not very clear about what is the lecture maker?what it is used for ?what the difference with power point?

In the class ,lecture explain as a theory and I explore it and  I try to used it and from my experience after using this application  ,I think lecture maker has through me a new way to make the learning environment ,interesting and fun.this application can help the student more understand and can see clearly. From this application ,we can insert picture,video,PDF and many mores.It also have more advantages than power point.It an hide document but when we clik at the box,it will appear.besides that,I can create the question very easily .Moreover,I can uploading videocam and recorf my voice.

The challenges  that I faced by sing this application is I need to explore all about it before used it.It is because it new thing to me.This lecture maker also can only use within 30 days.So,I need finished my assignment during that time.

I hope I can used this application during teaching my students to improve the understanding and to attract them .


No comments:

Post a Comment