Friday 4 May 2012

my PDP

Everyone have their own planning for the future.Like me ,I have own goal as my pdp.Firstly ,i will list all the weakness along my career as a teacher and i reflection to my self what i have to do to increase my teaching skills.
As a teacher :

  •   I will improve my skills in facilitating an efficient classroom environment by researching and implementing strategies in the areas of classroom management and organization, student behavior management and time management so that my students can achieve to their highest level of performance. 
  • I will research and apply new information and skills to improve classroom management techniques so that student engagement during instruction time is maximized and discipline is minimized to achieve academic success
  • I will better understand the different learning styles of my students, so that I can effectively meet the needs of each student through a balanced literacy program.
  • I will improve my teaching methods in the classroom by increasing relationships with the school community and city so that my students can ultimately learn more about their community and become more well-rounded and meaningful citizens as well as an active part of the community they live in.
  • I will better structure my lesson plans and demonstrations using a variety of informal and formal methods so that my students will be better prepared to use studio time effectively and become better at showing creativity in different ways.
  • I will research various methods on how to stimulate the different cognitive processes involved in learning through a variety of instructional techniques, technologies, and resources so that students of all abilities will increase levels of knowledge and skills based on beginning and ending assessments and my school’s grade level benchmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment