Friday 4 May 2012

reflection of picasa



There are a lot of software editing photo such as picasa and  photoscape.In this class we have an opportunity to learns how to use picasa in order to make a creative , smart and beautiful photo. As we all know,picasa is a software that used to make editing and organizing digital photo.

In this task,we need to edit photos as individual assignment.Before do this assignment,I need to explore what is picasa provide to edit photo.I observed that there are many tools that I can use for editing the photos including crop,retouch,straighten ,fix red eye,auto colour and so on.Furthermore ,I can also make movie presentation by using this software.

Besides that,Picasa will not delete our photos before edit and automatically create a new folder.then,from the picasa I can create a desktop wallpaper directly.

Lastly , of course I  upload and export the photos easily to my blog and I can share with my family and friends.I guaranty that everyone will excited with their photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment