Friday 4 May 2012

reflection smart board



From the Wikipedia smart board is  an interactive whiteboard that uses touch detection for user input such as mouse or keyboard ,detect input.The interactive smartboard provide many practical uses for the classroom.Using smart board software,teachers can record each step of a lesson activity for students to review at a later time.This is one of the advantages of smart board.

In class ,Ict I was introduced about smart board. For the first time knowing it,I just can say “wow”.It very interesting  and interactive learning.

For the group assignment , I work with others four friends to accomplished the assignment.The first thing we did is choose the suits topics and create a lesson pelan by using smart board .We decided chose circulatory system as a topic that we will be teaching.

There are many activities that can be used in learning tool kits .We need to explore first to ensure that we are familiar with it .This is one of challenges by using smart board.We need time to familiar with it. But there many activities that we can used smart board in class and I believe that no more bored in the class .The class become more interesting and students will  actively involve in class.
I have gain many new things with this assignment and this new teaching learning ,smart board.

I hope I can used this smart board in the future to tech my students

No comments:

Post a Comment